2011 GMC Savana Cargo Van
G2500 Regular Wheelbase RWD Diesel shown
- $17,116 - $28,871
The 2011 Savana Cargo Van is a 3- or 4-door, up to 2-passenger full size van, available in 10 trims, ranging... read more from the G1500 Regular Wheelbase RWD to the G3500 Extended Wheelbase RWD Diesel.
Upon introduction, the G1500 Regular Wheelbase RWD is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 195-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The G3500 Extended Wheelbase RWD Diesel is equipped with a standard 6.6-liter, V8, 260-horsepower, turbo, diesel engine. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2011 Savana Cargo Van is a carryover from 2010.
10 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 GMC Truck Savana Cargo Van
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.