2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD
SLE Short Box shown
- $10,380 - $12,374
The 2004 Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in two trims,... read more the SLE Short Box and the SLT Short Box. The 2004 Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD's closest competitor is the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 295-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD is a carryover from 2003.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 GMC Truck Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.