2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
SLE2 Short Box shown
- $13,965 - $17,803
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy is very good (20 mpg around town). Comfortable ride, handles very well. Very powerful.
- High beam control is different, and should be more accessible.
I have been out of the truck market for about 15 years (3 mini vans). I was extremely satisfied with the dealer, and salesman. The truck is the best truck I have ever owned. I have had two (2) FORDS in the past, and always had some type of minor problems that the dealer never seemed to be able to take care of. I have driven the FORD Expedition, F150 and Explorer. I found those trucks to be too clanky, and rode like a buck board wagon as opposed to my Sierra, which has a soft but firm ride, and is very quiet. I hope to keep this truck for a long time, and hope that it holds up. I think that I won't be sorry for purchasing the GMC.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.