2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
SLE2 Short Box shown
- $13,965 - $17,803
- No trim specified for this review
- Full size,comfortable,good performance,fair mileage, slightly improved safety,good repairs@dealer
- Misinformation @ GM sources,very poor consumer services@manufacture level, quality &safety issues
Have owned only GM products past 35 years. This truck is my last. I am done with GM. Sales literature is vauge and sometimes inacurate. The 800 phone based customer service is worthless, dealership service managers do what they can, but are limited, and the GM coorperate leadership has but up barriors to communication. I am currently envolved in a year old unresloved dispute over a quality control issue, which all Sierra Crew Cab trucks seem to have, but which GM refuses to acknowledge. It's a simple fix, should have been over months ago. But they'd rather hide out and avoid taking responsibility, while avoiding communication directly with me. Plus, this truck (late '05)has the worst (2 star)of all crash test ratings (same truck earned three stars in '06) 3 YEARS AFTER Ford,Dodge,and Toyota have all earned five stars. Shameful!!!
I could not get side impact air bags on my truck, because I choose an option package with leather seats. Go figure! What were they thinking? We will never know. Perhaps a better question to ask might be, "Do they actually care?" I hate to say it, in my opinion, the answer is no.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.