2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
SL Short Box shown
- $14,661 - $21,949
- No trim specified for this review
- This truck is ahead of it's time wouldn't change a thing better ride ,comfort, great interior.
- Improve on tailgate cables and latch .New design maybe
I can't wait to take it on a long ride,so far the first week has been great. I get alot of positive feedback about the truck i know there should be some cons about it but to be perfectly honest ,I cant really think of any,the 5 year 100,000 mile warranty is a plus.don't think that it is only cosmetic they changed suspension,frame ,engine wider stance boxed frame filled with foam for a better ride. ive had gmc trucks on every style change and this one is by far the best.I would like to see more reviews on this truck though they don't even have a brocher on it yet. I do hope the milage is as good as predicted by the experts still on the first tank.
17 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.