2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD
SLT Short Box shown
- $23,103 - $34,388
The 2011 Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the Work Truck Short Box to the SLT Short Box.
Upon introduction, the Work Truck Short Box is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 302-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The SLT Short Box is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 315-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2011 Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD is a carryover from 2010.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 GMC Truck Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Gmc Truck 1500
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.