2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
SLT Short Box shown
- $34,890 - $44,035
- No trim specified for this review
- Engine Options, Interior Options, Style, Quiet, Luxury but tough
- More expensive than other comparable trucks
Purchased As New
I have the 4X4 Crew Cab SLE with the Z60 Package and chrome. This truck turns on a dime and has the 5.3L Vortec engine which has plenty of power and the 3.42 rear axle gives it that power you need when hauling. This is by foar the best truck I have ever driven. It is not a Denali but has every option the Denali has with the exception of the 6L v8. I hope to keep this truck the rest of my life. I am 53 years old and would like to live another 20 years. Nice job GMC
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 GMC Truck Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD also viewed these cars
$37,350 - $45,410
Compare these cars to the 2013 GMC Truck Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.