2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 2WD User Reviews
Work Truck Standard Box shown
- $9,134 - $12,956
- Good fuel economy, plenty of room, plenty of power, zero problems at 70Kmi so far
- None to speak of thusfar
Purchased As New
I use mine to commute and it's comfortable, gets about 22 on the hwy for 300hp, and at 70,000 miles I've had no problems. It's a great truck.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fuel economy is best in its class no complaints on that and plenty of room in the front and back
- Ride is terrible and lots of wind and road noise
I will never buy another GMC. I bought this one brand new, it is my first and last GMC very dissapointed. Dodge is now a much better value and in my opinion better appearance. Plenty of incentives to buy a Dodge with the employee pricing plus rebates plus 0% financing. Dont make the same mistake I did and jump the gun because of a pushy salesman. Check out the Dodge first you are likey to walk away with one....read morehide
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- 1400 mile trip on 55 gallions of gas, 6 adults plus gear, cruise at 75 mhp from Ohio to Connecticut
- Haven't found any yet had for one week! what a truck the cab room is like mini Van
You got to test drive this one take the V8 at 24 plus MPG, Who needs a 6CYL Truck that has to work hard for every mile the 4.8 V8 has power at any speed and climbs without down shifting even with cruise control on. I've had F150 5.4 Lariets with less room and got 12 MPG and less power. Dodge 1500 series trucks 4.7 again no 13 MPG and no power band at all speeds and a back seat? for two tiny workers ! But the GMC truck products rock. seating for 6 adults in a extended cab pickup and they were all comfortable. I looked at chevy but the model had V6 engine same room I wanted the extra HP.Forget the Jap trucks they borrowed there designs from the big three and under the sheet metal sits a big three engine to power them Support are troops BUY American! you'll be glad you did.And check out the GMC trucks write a reveiw and let me know what you think....read morehide
6 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.