2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD
Standard Short Box shown
- $8,026 - $12,020
The 2004 Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 8 trims,... read more ranging from the Work Truck Short Box to the SLT Long Box. The 2004 Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Avalanche, the Ford F-150 Heritage Regular Cab 4x4, and the Toyota Tundra 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Work Truck Short Box is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 285-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. The SLT Long Box is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 295-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2004 Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD is a carryover from 2003.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 GMC Truck Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.