2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
Work Truck Short Box shown
- $9,426 - $13,708
- No trim specified for this review
- 20-22 mpg right from start, quiet engine, superb ride, good handling
- none so far
This is my kind of truck. I am 6'2" tall, have long leg room and tall head room. It fits just right. The a/c does an excellent job, doors close solid, no rattles or squeaks, steering is precise and smooth, visibility through front window is unlimited.
I have the all aluminum 310 hp engine w/electric fans, never overheats. 4 whl drive system is smooth, cloth bucket seats feel good. (I do not like leather) Transmission shifts are solid and precise.
I like the self dimming rear view mirror, compass and outside temp readings, heated outside mirrors and turn signal arrow in the mirrors just to name a few.
I have nothing bad to say about this truck. I really wish I would have bought the quadrasteer unit and added more equipment but-------- I saw it on the dealer lot and bought it two days later. Would I buy another one, you bet I would.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.