2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD
SLE1 Standard Box shown
- $11,253 - $15,957
The 2006 Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 13 trims,... read more ranging from the Work Truck Standard Box to the SLT Long Box. The 2006 Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Avalanche, the Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab 4X4, and the Toyota Tundra 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Work Truck Standard Box is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 285-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. The SLT Long Box is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 295-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2006 Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD is a carryover from 2005.
13 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 GMC Truck Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.