2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD
SLT Short Box shown
- $9,996 - $15,193
The 2007 Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 12 trims,... read more ranging from the Work Truck Short Box to the SLT Long Box.
Upon introduction, the Work Truck Short Box is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 295-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. The SLT Long Box is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 315-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2007 Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD is redesigned for 2007.
12 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 GMC Truck Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.