2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
SLE2 Standard Box shown
- $9,996 - $15,193
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy much better
- Should have side impact airbags as standard equipment
trade in my 1999 Silverado Z/71, GMC dealer in Springfield IL. went out of their way to help find a GMC sierra Z/71. 400 mile test drive from nashville tn. to springfield il. showed 2 mpg better fuel economy, much quieter ride[NO WIND NOISE] great truck.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.