2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
SLE2 Standard Box shown
- $9,996 - $15,193
- No trim specified for this review
- I have added a K&N Cold Air Intake and am getting better gas mileage 17-18 around town.
- extended cab doors rattle sometime Goodyear tires have road noise.
I own a 1997 Yukon GT and my son convinced me i needed a new truck he having done the research. he also decided i needed the 6.0l Vortec Max engine. Great choice. this truck could pull the world in 4Low. it gets great gas mileage and rides more like a Caddy than a truck. i would like to put a dual exhaust system on it if i can find one for the new body style
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.