2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
SLT Standard Box shown
- $20,234 - $29,068
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel Mileage, options that come standard
- none at this time
Purchased As New
I buy a new truck every three years. I traded a good Ford 150 for this GMC, and wasn't sure I made the right move. But now after driving my 2011 for 17000 miles, I am convinced that this is one of the best trucks I have ever owned. It is so quiet, tows my boat well, and I can 22 mpg on the hwy everyday. I also have four wheel drive. I had Chevys, Fords and Dodges. And this is about my favorite at this point. And one more thing, when I purhased my truck they were offering a 4K rebate. That even made the deal sweeter.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.