2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
SLE Long Box shown
- $20,234 - $29,068
- No trim specified for this review
- powerfull, quiet ride.
- Poor fuel economy, poor build quality, warranty only as good a GMC which is poor
Purchased As Not Purchased
Don't be fooled. GMC has poor build quality and material. I bought a 2005 new. The wheel bearing assembly is very expensive and only last 20 to 25k miles. Its an $400 dollar job each side if you can't do it yourself. Breaks last 25 to 30k. My truck came from the factory with bent axil housings. At first they told me I must have done something to the truck. Would not cover under warranty. Then when I pushed it, the story changed to nothing wrong and they were "within spec's". Would not cover under warranty. Belt tensioners, oil pressure sensor, climate control issues, transmission slips, etc. May be less expensive off lot, but much more expensive in time and money down the road. Look at Tundra.
0 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.