2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
SLE Long Box shown
- $31,595 - $40,875
- No trim specified for this review
- Gas Mileage is OK
- Plasticiky inside, old styling, can't tow much
Purchased As New
I bought my truck 8 months ago, I use it for work as I am a contract operator in the oilfield, I am constantly embaressed by Dodge and Ford owners, as this truck is literally falling apart, and doesn't have the power when I need it. I will NEVER buy another GM truck, the service at local dealers sucks, the truck itself sucks, and I am planning on heading to the nearest Ram or Ford dealer to buy a real truck!
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 GMC Truck Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD also viewed these cars
$31,595 - $40,325
$31,310 - $39,955
Compare these cars to the 2013 GMC Truck Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.