1998 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab
C1500 Wide 8' shown
- $2,534 - $3,728
The 1998 Sierra 1500 Extended Cab is a 2- or 3-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims,... read more ranging from the C1500 Wide 6.5' to the K1500 Sportside. The 1998 Sierra 1500 Extended Cab's closest competitors include the Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Extended Cab, the Ford F150 Flareside 4WD, and the Toyota T100.
Upon introduction, the C1500 Wide 6.5' is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The K1500 Sportside is equipped with a standard 5.0-liter, V8, 230-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1998 GMC Truck Sierra 1500 Extended Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.