2001 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab
SL Long Box 2WD shown
- $4,023 - $5,674
The 2001 Sierra 1500 Extended Cab is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 8 trims, ranging... read more from the SL Short Box 2WD to the SLE Long Box 4WD. The 2001 Sierra 1500 Extended Cab's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Extended Cab, the Ford F-150 SuperCab Styleside 4x2, and the Toyota Tundra 4X4.
Upon introduction, the SL Short Box 2WD is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 270-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. The SLE Long Box 4WD is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 270-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 GMC Truck Sierra 1500 Extended Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.