2003 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab
Work Truck Short Box 2WD shown
- $5,008 - $7,176
The 2003 Sierra 1500 Extended Cab is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 9 trims, ranging... read more from the Work Truck Short Box 2WD to the SLE Long Box 4WD. The 2003 Sierra 1500 Extended Cab's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Avalanche, the Ford F-150 Regular Cab 4x2, and the Toyota Tundra 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Work Truck Short Box 2WD is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. The SLE Long Box 4WD is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 285-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2003 Sierra 1500 Extended Cab is freshened for 2003.
9 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 GMC Truck Sierra 1500 Extended Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.