2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid Extended Cab
SLE2 Standard Box 4WD shown
- Not Available
The 2006 Sierra 1500 Hybrid Extended Cab is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 4 trims,... read more ranging from the SLE1 Standard Box 2WD to the SLE2 Standard Box 4WD. The 2006 Sierra 1500 Hybrid Extended Cab's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Avalanche, the Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab 4X2, and the Toyota Tundra 4X4.
Upon introduction, the SLE1 Standard Box 2WD is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 295-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. The SLE2 Standard Box 4WD is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 295-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2006 Sierra 1500 Hybrid Extended Cab is a carryover from 2005.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 GMC Truck Sierra 1500 Hybrid Extended Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.