2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid Extended Cab User Reviews
SLE1 Standard Box 4WD shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Great idea
- lots of failures
Purchased As New
I bought my truck at the end of 06 because I was intrigued with the design and function (generator specifically) I love the truck still, but have had lots of failures.
1. At about 35000 miles generator system failed. (No more AC Power at outlets)
2. at 40000 interior light consistantly intermittant (now rarely works)
3. at 53000 miles tierod ends getting very loose. (Replacing today)
4. To date 1 tail light, 1 brake light, 2 running light failures.
5. Cruise control lever sticks, Air Conditioning control has become intermittant.
The warranty service at the dealer here in Cocoa is horrific, and if it was better maybe I would be less harsh with my review. Now, I am out of warranty for most things, so I am fixing many of these failures myself $$$$$. I fear, I will be spending $$$ if I have the same percentage of problems in the future. I just don't trust its reliability.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.