2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid Extended Cab User Reviews
SLE2 Standard Box 4WD shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- will last forever, awesome set up
- hybrid doesn't mean better gas
Purchased As Used
i'm extremely happy with my 2006 sierra hybrid, and although there is not a significant gas mileage gain, take a look at the vehicle engine hours! with 38,000 miles on the drive train, the engine clock is only 170 hours! compare that to my friend with the exact same truck non-hybrid, with only 25,000 miles and his reads 920 engine hours. Chew on that thought mister Rip-off... Not to mention being able to spin out both rear wheels through second gear with my standard HD locking rear diff. and 32" tires turned by 300 factory tuned hybrid horses.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.