2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid Extended Cab User Reviews
SLE1 Standard Box 2WD shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth ride. Power when you need it. Good towing capacity/payload. Interior stylish & comfortable
- Tires are a bit wavy.
I have owned this truck for two weeks and I love it! Plus, the ability to use E-85 and save 50-60 cents or more per gallon is nice. True, it doesn't get quite the same gas mileage with E-85, but the saving still makes it worth it. As the availability of ethanol goes up -- plants are being built or planned all over -- the price of ethanol is only going to go down further.
I've had others tell me that my truck is very sharp looking -- that they like it better than its cousin, the Chevy Silverado. It's ride is very comfortable ... more like a car than a truck. I started out looking at mid-size trucks, but the Sierra extended cab had more room than any mid-size crew cab that I saw. My teenage boys ride in the back with no problem.
7 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.