2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid Extended Cab User Reviews
SLE1 Standard Box 2WD shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy is great, especially comparing it to the other trucks on the market.
Delton is an idiot, because back in the early ninties the trucks had less than 200 hp which means that they should get better gas mileage becuase they were a larger displacement motor that was not being worked as hard.
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.