2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Hybrid Extended Cab User Reviews
SLE1 Standard Box 2WD shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Great ride, Handling, Comfort
- Electronic shifting could be better, Factory Good Year Wranglers suck
The Built in Generator is an excellent feature !!! It is a very tough well built truck and 20 MPG on a highway and 17 in town with a 4x4 is awsome gas milage. I had a 2WD Ford F150 with a V6 and a 5 speed and I was lucky to get 17 on the highway. God forbid if I put any weight in the back. I have freinds with New 4x4 Dodges with about the same 300 HP and they doen't get 15 on the Highway.
11 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.