2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab 2WD User Reviews
Work Truck Long Box shown
- $5,408 - $7,806
- The 5.3 engine with 295 horsepower is awsome.
- Needs MP3 on radio.
This is a great truck. Great looks and very quick with the 5.3 (295 Horsepower) engine. The differential has the same 3.23 gearing as my 2000 Ram Air Trans Am. Auto dimming mirrors with auto tilt and the driver center are great options worth considering if your looking. Also have power windows and locks. Gas mileage is 19ish city & highway. I am very happy with my GMC 1500 SLE 5.3 with automatic transmission....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- looks ok, but old styling
We had 1000 miles on the truck and the low gear went out on the transmission. They kept the truck for two weeks and brought it back. It worked good for two weeks and the low gear went out on the transmission again. It is now in the shop for a week. Should have bought Japaness. The shop has had the truck more than us....read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent fuel economy, comfortable, cool lookin
- moms think it is too big :(
Sweet ride, can't think of anything bad. Same exact truck as Chevy Silverado, all the stuff is the same. It's sweet. That's all...
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good on gas, great accelleration,looks great
- power mirrors, doors, windows extra
for the price I havent found anything that comes close to competing. definately worth considering
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- I have 600 miles and have hot on the gas haed and getting about 15 mpg
- ride is good feels good i have good control turns well
I wish I would of got power door locks and power windows
and a fold doen middle seat. Is is a fine looking truck and I love Chevys and GMC
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- poor fuel economy
- rides rough, brakes grab and jerk on occassion, V-8 does not get good fuel mileage
Recommend close comparison with Chevrolet Pick up and others before you buy. I bought a GMC because I wanted to try a different bsoy style and engine. I purchased a standard cad Sierra 1500, with V-8 4800 engine. The dealer delivered a truck with bed liner already installed which I was charged and additional $150 and the truck did not have a folding bench seat. I was charged and additional $280 to install a floding bench seat which I feel should have been STANDARD options....read morehide
3 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.