2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab 2WD
Work Truck Long Box shown
- $6,253 - $9,125
The 2006 Sierra 1500 Regular Cab 2WD is a 2-door, 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims, ranging... read more from the Work Truck Standard Box to the SLE1 Long Box. The 2006 Sierra 1500 Regular Cab 2WD's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 2WD, the Ford F-150 Regular Cab 4X2, and the Toyota Tundra 4X2.
Upon introduction, the Work Truck Standard Box is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 195-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The SLE1 Long Box is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 285-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Sierra 1500 Regular Cab 2WD is a carryover from 2005.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 GMC Truck Sierra 1500 Regular Cab 2WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.