2008 GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab 2WD User Reviews
SLE1 Standard Box shown
- $9,874 - $13,510
- No trim specified for this review
- Seemed to be well equipped as a base model.
- Ride seems skittish with a light load. Power steering feel mushy.
I rented a Uhaul pickup which happened to be a new (69 miles on the odometer) GMC Sierra. Interior was nice for a base pickup. The vinyl flooring is slippery, don't know if that will improve with age. Sound system radio is good, but I didn't have a chance to try the CD. The truck was a little cramped for me (6-4") but seems to be a reasonable choice for a work truck. (Note: the comparable Ford regular cab has more space for tools behind the seat, giving a wider range of seat back adjustment.)
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.