2009 GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab 2WD User Reviews
Work Truck Standard Box shown
- $11,174 - $15,180
- No trim specified for this review
- comfortable and safe, I feel very safe in this vehicle. Few bells and whistles, there's little to b
- engine a bit underpowered for so large a vehicle, but driving faster would burn more fuel faster too
This is the first truck I've owned and as a result of the great experience I'll probably stick with the GMC Sierra 1500 for future truck purchases too.
6 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.