2003 GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab
SLE Short Box 2WD shown
- $3,869 - $6,465
The 2003 Sierra 1500 Regular Cab is a 2-door, 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 10 trims, ranging... read more from the Work Truck Long Box 2WD to the SLE Long Box 4WD. The 2003 Sierra 1500 Regular Cab's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab, the Ford F-150 Regular Cab 4x2, and the Toyota Tundra 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Work Truck Long Box 2WD is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The SLE Long Box 4WD is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 270-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 Sierra 1500 Regular Cab is freshened for 2003.
10 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 GMC Truck Sierra 1500 Regular Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.