2005 GMC Sierra 1500HD Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
SLT Short Box shown
- $13,351 - $15,463
- Best looking truck on the road, virsatility, very comfortable.
- Cannot get beyond 14 mpg, even in ideal situations.
I have about 30,000 miles on my 2005 1500 HD, QUAD STEERING.
I have driven trucks for 30 years and never realized how poor the
turning radius was until I discovered quadristeering. This truck out
manuvers my wifes Cadillac and my Sons Audi. I recently pulled
a pontoon boat 400 miles, the dealer told me to not go over 50 mph
or the boat would begin to sway. The electronic quadristeering easily
compensated for the sway and I was able to travel at 75 mph and
cut about half the drive time. I cannot believe GM has not advertised
this feature. I bought the extended warranty, just in case the quad
steering was a problem, but I have not had one problem, nor do
the tires seem to wear any faster....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.