2006 GMC Sierra 1500HD Crew Cab 4WD
SLE1 Standard Box shown
- $16,492 - $18,292
The 2006 Sierra 1500HD Crew Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 3 trims,... read more ranging from the SLE1 Standard Box to the SLT Standard Box. The 2006 Sierra 1500HD Crew Cab 4WD's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Avalanche, the Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab 4X4, and the Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Sierra 1500HD Crew Cab 4WD is a carryover from 2005.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 GMC Truck Sierra 1500HD Crew Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.