2006 GMC Sierra 1500HD Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
SLE1 Standard Box shown
- $16,492 - $18,292
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent value, reliable, engineering under the hood
- Why don't auto makers build front bench seats anymore?
Purchased As New
This truck is exactly what I purchased it for and has lived up to my expectations in every way. No tire wear problems on the front end like a lot of 4wd's have, easy access for routine maintenance, useful features like dirty air filter indicator so you don't waste money replacing a clean filter or have the idiot at the lube shop yanking it out and asking if you want to replace it. The stereo is as good as my Cadillac, I love the on dash transfer case selection button, and the fold down rear seat makes a great platform for carrying odd packages out of the weather.
Now if I could just have a front bench seat so my wife could sit next to me...
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.