2000 GMC Sierra 2500 Extended Cab 2WD
SLE 4-Door 8' Box shown
- $3,088 - $3,795
The 2000 Sierra 2500 Extended Cab 2WD is a 3- or 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in... read more 8 trims, ranging from the SL 3-Door 6.5' Box to the SLE 4-Door 8' Box. The 2000 Sierra 2500 Extended Cab 2WD's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD 3-Door Extended Cab, the Ford F-150 LD Flareside 4X2, and the Ford F-250 SD SuperCab SWB.
Upon introduction, the SL 3-Door 6.5' Box is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 285-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The SLE 4-Door 8' Box is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is optional.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 GMC Truck Sierra 2500 Extended Cab 2WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.