2004 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Extended Cab 4WD
Standard Long Box shown
- $10,605 - $13,505
The 2004 Sierra 2500 HD Extended Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 8 trims,... read more ranging from the Work Truck Short Box to the SLT Long Box. The 2004 Sierra 2500 HD Extended Cab 4WD's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4WD, the Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Regular Cab 4WD, and the Ford F-350 SD SuperCab 4x4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2004 Sierra 2500 HD Extended Cab 4WD is a carryover from 2003.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 GMC Truck Sierra 2500 HD Extended Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.