2001 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Regular Cab
SLE 4WD shown
- $3,957 - $5,528
The 2001 Sierra 2500 HD Regular Cab is a 2-door, up to 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 4 trims,... read more ranging from the SL 2WD to the SLE 4WD. The 2001 Sierra 2500 HD Regular Cab's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Regular Cab and the Ford F-250 SD Regular Cab.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 GMC Truck Sierra 2500 HD Regular Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.