2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Regular Cab
Standard Long Box 2WD shown
- $6,174 - $8,481
The 2003 Sierra 2500 HD Regular Cab is a 2-door, 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims, ranging... read more from the Work Truck Long Box 2WD to the SLE Long Box 4WD. The 2003 Sierra 2500 HD Regular Cab's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab, the Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab 4X2, and the Ford F-350 SD SuperCab 4x4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2003 Sierra 2500 HD Regular Cab is freshened for 2003.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 GMC Truck Sierra 2500 HD Regular Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.