2001 GMC Sierra 2500
SL Regular Cab 2WD shown
- $4,100 - $6,619
The 2001 Sierra 2500 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the SL Regular Cab 2WD to the SLE Extended Cab 4WD. The 2001 Sierra 2500's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab, the Dodge Ram Regular Cab 4X2, and the Ford F-250 SD SuperCab SWB.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on the SL Regular Cab 2WD, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on the SLE Extended Cab 4WD, and a 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 GMC Truck Sierra 2500
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.