2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
SLE Standard Box shown
- $36,290 - $47,165
- Luxurious and very stylish. Plenty of power with Duramax
- Fuel economy has dropped compared to my 2002 Duramax
Purchased As New
This is one beautiful truck. GMC has designed this 2013 around both the driver and the passenger. Controls are easy to use and functional. The Driver Information Center is great. I like the new rear seat configuration - much easier to utilize the extra storage by flipping up the rear seat bottoms. It's going to take some getting used to regarding the Diesel Exhaust Fluid. I'm hoping that a tank lasts for an oil change interval. Overall I give this truck a 10. Too soon for a reliability review....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.