2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
Standard Short Box shown
- $11,234 - $13,941
- Allison tranny, quiet diesel, all the options, great exterior styling
- Wheel well too small for bigger tires, interior needs wood or chrome
This is a great truck. Allison shifts like a dream. The turbo sounds awesome when flooring it. Lots of torque. The interior is very comfortable for long trips. The diesel isn't too loud like Dodge or Ford and offers great performance. Definantly the best truck out there.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- great styling compared to chevy hd, plenty of power, awesome payload capacity
- poor fuel mileage, need to offer 3.73 rearend, 1 tranny glitch sinced bought new
plenty of room in the extended cab for my kids and their gear. Love everything about this truck. rides like a cadillac. much better than the old classics!
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Quiet sounding diesel engine with abundant torque. Comfortable to ride in
- Braking could be better
I test drived these three and the Dodge series of pickups and it was the quietest diesel. The fuel economy surpasses the gas powered vehicles. It having a good option package that incluides the trailer tow package makes it ideal for me to tow my larger than average 28 foot boat. The mirrors are great that electronucally extend out when towing....read morehide
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.