Work Truck Standard Box shown
- $10,838 - $16,205
- Lots of power(new duramax), SLT package is awesome, pull anything
- Coast an arm and a leg, sucks fuel( but what big truck doesn't)
I just bought this truck and love it. The gmc looks much tougher than chevy and is a little better price. I would recommend this truck to anyone who wanted to pull trailers or haul stuff. The heated leather sheats, xm, 6cdplayer,and all the other features make this a luxery truck take can haul it all....read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
- Awesome Truck! Pretty good gas mileage, extremely powerful, great ride.
- None yet...
Great Truck! Better much better than tundra, titan and ridgeline all put together. Short bed great for hauling my construction materials, great towing capacity(especially when driving uphill). Overall best truck i ever bought. It could get a few more mpg though.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.