2007 GMC Sierra 2500HD Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
Work Truck Long Box shown
- $13,378 - $20,294
- Power and comfort far greater than any GM truck I have owned
- Unfortunately, with the power comes a loss in fuel economy.
Purchased As Used
Having owned 17 GM trucks, this one has got them all beat hands down. I recently purchased the 2500 HD crew cabSLT. The only feature greater than its power is its interior and comforts. There is a large amount of plastic, yet the amenitities and creature comforts are the best I have ever driven. I have hauled tons of stone and logs and have not had to use the tow/haul feature. I am able to reach highway speeds easily and drive for hours without any fatigue or stiffness. The Vortec 6.0 is a super powertrain and has no hesitations. The HD model has a stiffer suspension and the steering suffers as well. Other than a less than appealing MPG, this truck is built solid with enough power to appeal to the most demanding conditions and loads. When the time comes for me to trade or upgrade, I will be replacing this truck with the exact same model....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- LOOKS GOOD
- GAGES HARD TO READ, AUTO TRANS ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE IN WRONG GEAR,RIDE IS TOO ROUGH,
LIKE MY 03 AND 05 GMC BETTER, FEELS LIKE DRIVING A TANK, HOPE THEY COME OUT WITH A REFLASH FOR THE TRANSMISSION SOON.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.