2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD Regular Cab 2WD
Work Truck Long Box shown
- $7,815 - $9,156
The 2006 Sierra 2500HD Regular Cab 2WD is a 2-door, 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 3 trims, ranging... read more from the Work Truck Long Box to the SLE1 Long Box. The 2006 Sierra 2500HD Regular Cab 2WD's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 2WD, the Ford F-250 SD Crew Cab 4X2, and the Ford F-350 SD SuperCab 4X2.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2006 Sierra 2500HD Regular Cab 2WD is a carryover from 2005.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 GMC Truck Sierra 2500HD Regular Cab 2WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.