2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
SLE1 Long Box DRW shown
- Not Available
- excellent for any hauler
The best truck I ever owned I pulled 20,000lb. over the grape vine over by los Angles like noting the truck didnt even struggle. Didnt even have to pull into the right lane and keeped a steady speed of 60mph.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Average 15-19 mixed driving...but pulling a 3 horse trailer still get 15. We have the 360 HP Diesel
- Watch the expansion joints on the freeway....ouch. Unless you have some added weight in the back.
Amazing truck. The transmission is better than I had imagined. Really flawlessly designed ( shifts so easily--horses love it). Great for pulling large 5th wheeler or larger horse trailers (goose neck type). Of course it will pull about anything on the bumper but most who buy this truck are looking for some serious (above 12,000 lbs) pulling.
The new 360hp engine with 650 ft lbs of torque is more than you can ask for in a 1 ton truck... Even the Ford owners have asked me about it...(I've owned more Ford's than GM...but I think this truck is making a believer out of me)..
Note...I am driving the DRW 4x4... Drove the SRW as well and it was also impressive....read morehide
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- awesome power, pulls like a bull
its great take my word for it. This ride should be top truck of the year
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.