2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Regular Cab 4WD
SLE1 Long Box SRW shown
- Not Available
The 2006 Sierra 3500 Regular Cab 4WD is a 2-door, 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims, ranging... read more from the Work Truck Long Box DRW to the SLE1 Long Box SRW. The 2006 Sierra 3500 Regular Cab 4WD's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4WD, the Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab 4X4, and the Ford F-350 SD SuperCab 4X4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on the Work Truck Long Box DRW, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on the SLE1 Long Box SRW.
The 2006 Sierra 3500 Regular Cab 4WD is a carryover from 2005.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 GMC Truck Sierra 3500 Regular Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.