2002 GMC Sierra 3500 Regular Cab
SLE Long Box 4WD shown
- $6,245 - $6,773
The 2002 Sierra 3500 Regular Cab is a 2-door, up to 3-passenger full size pickup, available in two trims,... read more the SL Long Box 4WD and the SLE Long Box 4WD. The 2002 Sierra 3500 Regular Cab's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Extended Cab, the Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab 4X4, and the Ford F-350 SD SuperCab 4x4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2002 Sierra 3500 Regular Cab is a carryover from 2001.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 GMC Truck Sierra 3500 Regular Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.