2008 GMC Sierra 3500HD Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
SLE1 Long Box DRW shown
- $17,642 - $25,713
- quiet interior, outstanding seats, driving comfort and position, out of this world quality
- noisy standard exhaust on 6.0 L gas engine, occasional abrupt 2-3 shift
K3500, Crew cab, SLT, 6.0L gas, 6 speed auto. Bought this a year ago Dec, 2007, 12,000 MI. This has been the highest quality vehicle I have ever owned. Except for 2 recalls, I have not found any defects - none. I am very particular too. I have owned Honda's, Acura's and all domestics, this has been the best. Loaded with 2500 lb camper and 6000 lb boat, does a great job. Heated seats are great, warmer than any I have used. Precise steering for such a large vehicle. Nav and OnStar phone is cool....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Navigation, Onstar telephone, XM, comfortable and quiet, awesome power
- A trip to the dealer to correct a driveline vibration
This is our fifth Duramax/Allison truck and the best one yet. Pulls our 12,000 pound toy hauler in luxury car quiet and comfort. The finger-tip control of the transmission takes the worry out of going up, and down, the highest grades here in the Rocky Mountain west. DRW adds stability and piece of mind, but makes it too easy to cruise at 75. Still gets 11 mpg at that speed....read morehide
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.