2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
SLE Standard Box SRW shown
- $28,715 - $38,119
- tons of power 18+ mpg with 40% city driving 60% highway
- very long truck which means big turning radius
Purchased As New
I've had the truck for six months and 20,000 miles later I still love it, the mileage just keeps getting better, it's got more power than any one will ever need, it rides smoother than my wifes crossover, it tows like a dream up and down the mountains here in Colorado
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.