2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
SLE Long Box DRW shown
- $28,715 - $38,119
- No trim specified for this review
- tons of power 18+ mpg with 40% city driving 60% highway
- very long truck which means big turning radius
Purchased As New
I've had the truck for six months and 20,000 miles later I still love it, the mileage just keeps getting better, it's got more power than any one will ever need, it rides smoother than my wifes crossover, it tows like a dream up and down the mountains here in Colorado
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.